DUAL COMPONENT ADHESIVE
Tiechem G500 is Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) based high performance structural adhesive.
Adhesive effect is superior on many materials which are steel, stainless steel, chromium, copper, nickel, zinc, aluminium and aluminium profiles, polyester, PVC, ABS, epoxy, stone, magnet, glass, composite panel and wood.
First of all, application surface cleaned from burrs, oil, liquids and etc. Also application surface should be dry. Components mixture are applied in same ratio of amount as 1/1. Advised to use cartridge gun with mixer nozzle or automatic dispensary.
Drying time take longer than expected below 20°C. Drying time can be shorter with increasing temperature (temperature should be between 45°C-55°C). Curing time is 3-5minutes. After an hour it shows 75% holding performance. Full performance and tests can be applied after 24 hours.
- Highest resistance of temperature -40°C/+150°C
- Low acid level and less odour
- Includes two components (Green and red transparent fluids)
- Dries so quickly in 3-5minutes at room temperature and long working time
- Multi-purpose and easy to apply
- High impact resistance and over holding effect
- An average of holding strength is 25 N/mm2
- Fill the gaps till 0.5 mm
- High resistance to humidity and environmental conditions
Size of packages:
- 30ml syringe
- 50ml cartridge
- 5kg container